It’s about time that we made one of these fancy shmancy wishlists. The kind that we hope gets your wheels turning!
First and foremost, as difficult as it is to start up a space doing what we intend to do, we need money to help us get where we’re going. We have a bank account with Your Neighbourhood Credit Union and a cash box where we store change donations at every event or program.
For all other needs, we’ve broken it down into a few short categories. These lists are always growing and changing. If you’re donating to us, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a pick up location.
- fabrics or banners
- acrylic and oil-based paints, markers, brushes, and etc.
- canvas or frames
- card stock, printing paper, or construction paper
- ribbon, crafting wire, string, yarn
- blank mugs, t-shirts, hats, bags
- scissors, staplers, clips, or crafting knives
- printer ink
- oscillating fan
- crock pots
Resource and Book needs:
- new and used feminist theory, cultural analysis, poetry, social justice-y, critical race, accessibility justice, indigenous solidarity, environmental justice, anti-capitalist, whatever types of books, anthologies, zines, readers, texts, articles, etc.
- magazines (for reading or for cuttin’)
- gift cards
- bus tickets
- mason jars (with lids)